Dear HiFi ROSE Users!
There is update notice for RS201 for better service. There is a lot new functions, please enjoy them.
Please check the details as followings
-Update date: 2019/11/28 (Thu) PM 14:00
-How to update: Reboot-> Settings-> System Settings-> "Update System"
-Updated version: Ver.1.2.02 (Rose 1.2.02.4)
1. Medial Scan and DB renewal (Medial playback full renewal)
-DB scan required for connected storage devices after SW update.
-If storage is detected, DB scan popup of media library is displayed.
2. Added Media Library function-"System Settings" and "Folder" of music / video
3. MQA & Audio Service integration player change / AudioService Player routine and Core part renewal
-Integrated audio service application (Music, Tidal, DLNA, Podcast, Radio)
4. Communication process with Rose Connect (data change, play information, etc.) Refactoring
-Music, Tidal, Podcast, DLNA, Airplay, BT, Youtube, CD Rip, Roon Ready, Radio)
5. Refactor audio issues when switching between PCM and DSD
-Change playback logic when crossing sound source
6. Tidal & Roon Ready-MQA Support
7. SW update check-Added OTA check routine every 6 hours.
8. UI Improvements
-Seek-bar UI change of playback screen
-50% Mute Pop-up transparency
-In the sound source list such as playlists (queues), the sound icon is divided into local storage devices and network shared folders
9. Added AOD (Always On Display) function-system setting
10. System Stabilization and Bug fixes
- Precautions -
1. Do not power off Rose during SW update.
2. After the SW update, the audio system is updated so be sure to proceed when pop-up occurs. (1 ~ 2 times)