If you have any questions about HIFI ROSE Product
Please feel free to ask/discuss here
~TRIED TO CONNECT ROSE RS150B TO MY WINDOWS 10 PC IN ORDER TO ORGANIZE THE RIPPED CD FOLDERS & CORRESPONDING METADATA STORED IN THE INTERNAL SSD~
followed the SMB1 method mentioned in the user manual, but can't establish the connection & the RS150B SSD can't be seen from the PC,
the best result ever was to see an empty "share" folder under the IP address of RS150B.
additional info -
- both software of both RS150B & the Windows PC are up-to-date & they are connected to the same home network
- updated CITECH USB driver & the Rose Connect App for Windows are installed
- SMB1 of the Windows 10 OS is activated
* any settings or procedures need to follow in order to enable the RS150B SSD accessed by the PC?
* if still failed, can i organize the SSD music folders & metadata via the Rose Connect App or the RS150B machine itself?
* can connect the two via a USB cable?
GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!